Clinical Services at MGM Events
Members of the MGM Interest Group are all involved in the provision of first aid and/or medical services at a huge variety of community events. We love it! We wish it could be our day job.
While we approach our academic pursuits from our clinical experience and passion, the MGM Interest Group DOES NOT provide clinical services at MGM events. Please see the Medical & First Aid Services contacts in the footer of every page to contact a service provider for a quote. All of the groups listed have collaborated on at least one event with the MGM Interest Group. Contact email@example.com for more information about any of these groups, or to add your group to this list.
Why Participate in MGM Events?
For the Love of Sport and Music! The best things about being involved in a medical team at an MGM event are:
- Positive people who WANT to be there
- Free and unique access you might otherwise pay for
- Great experience clinically and socially
- New skills in a very unique medical environment
- T-shirts. Lots of free t-shirts
- Supporting great organizations
- Connecting to your own community
- So…. much…. Fun!
- Rock Concerts
- Music Festivals
- Outdoor Performances
- International Sporting Events
- Marathons and Fun Runs
- Community Events
- Charity Walks, Runs and Rides
- Seasonal Celebrations
Volunteer & Paid Positions
Many events are staffed by volunteers, including the health care teams that come together to support the participants in their communities. Some are covered by contracted teams, working for honoraria or salaries.